Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New Moon Intentions

One of my favorite stones in my collection ;).

Daily Meditation
I have been following along with the meditations with Deepak and Oprah - and it has been great. Actually, out of the 5 minutes allotted of actual meditation (the audio is about 15 minutes)- I have probably been *focusing* for about 1 minute... Okay, maybe 30 seconds.  But all the reading materials say to be kind to yourself - and that the more you do it, the better you will get at it.  I do feel a difference in my mood after I have meditated - so Yay!  It is working.  Imagine how well it will work if I am able to meditate for MORE than 30 seconds....

Finish this book
ALSO, I have been reading this book: You are Psychic by Debra Lynne Katz.  And it is AMAZING!  Okay, so the name may put some people off - but my intentions for reading this book is NOT to become a psychic.  I really just want to open up my 6th chakra (3rd eye) - and who has the clearest 3rd eye?  Certainly psychics!  I will actually finish this book well before the next new moon as I am already half-way through it - and I just started it yesterday.  It is THAT GOOD.  Seriously.

Start selling .
This one is probably the one that is going to give me the most trouble.  I cannot tell you how much anxiety I have about putting my work out there for sale.  But I will do it anyway.  It is my dream to have a creative career - and the only way I will be able to do it - is to just DO IT.  So, I am going to start small and see what happens.

Okay.  So that is what I hope to accomplish in the next 28 1/2 days!  Do you set new moon intentions? It is something I started last month, and I really like it! :) So do it, do it, do it!

Love and Light
Ayana

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I want to come up with some new moon initiatives too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLA! SALUDOS DESDE VENEZUELA, POR CASUALIDAD PASE POR TU BLOG, LEÍ UN POCO, Y ME PARECIÓ AGRADABLE TU FORMA DE EXPRESARTE.... QUIERO DEJARTE UN SALUDO DE HERMANAS POR ACÁ... AMOR Y LUZ PARA TI TAMBIÉN! =)

    ReplyDelete