Sunday, August 4, 2013

21 day Meditation Challenge

One of my many Buddha statues. Doesn't it look so peaceful just sitting there?
I have never been one to meditate.  I always have to be doing something.  Whenever I sit still my brain is bombarded with worries (oh, no, what if THIS happens?), past conversations (did I say the wrong thing?), stuff I did not do well (I need to do better!), and stuff I NEED to do (what are you doing, just sitting here when your house is SUCH a mess?).  I told you it was dark in there.

Meditation, hopefully, will train my brain to work *correctly* and into the light. ANDDD
Oprah and Deepak Chopra are hosting a 21 day meditation challenge that starts tomorrow!  My brother invited me to join and I am SO in.  Hopefully, afterwards I will have developed a meditation practice that will extend well beyond the 21 days.

I am so excited!  Are you in?  Click here to sign up!

Love and Light
Ayana

2 comments:

  1. Meditation is not something I've ever been able to do. Silence/stillness is a breeding ground for negative thoughts in my head. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Nona!!! You should try to do the challenge with me! I think it should get better.

      Delete